Blue Ocean Shift - Beyond Competing (Hardcover)
Book condition: Might have some minor yellow dots due to aging product.
Condition: Hardcover book and brand new
Item will be shipped in box / bubble-wrapped for extra protection
Will not guarantee for items condition upon received from courier services
Thank you for shopping with us at One Brick Planet
**Large Print Edition
Blue Ocean Shift is the indispensable and much-anticipated follow-up to Blue Ocean Strategy, the classic and global bestseller by world-renowned professors Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne. It is the New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller.
The definitive guide to shift you, your team, and your organization to new heights of confidence, market creation, and growth.
In 2005, world-renowned professors Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne changed the international business landscape forever with their 100+ week international bestseller Blue Ocean Strategy, which would go on to sell more than 4 million copies, be translated into 46 different languages, and start a dynamic movement.
Now, after another decade of extensive research, Kim and Mauborgne are ready to change the course of the conversation once again.
WHY BLUE OCEAN SHIFT
As leaders and managers around the world adopted their theory and began to radically rethink their business strategies, many found that they were stuck in a red ocean.
They were unsure of how to start the process of moving to blue waters, which would often require getting the members of their team to buy into a concept that directly conflicted with the long-established rules of their industries.
Entrepreneurs were looking for concrete steps and a systematic process they could follow to create and capture blue oceans at minimal risk.
In Blue Ocean Shift, Kim and Mauborgne meet this new challenge head-on by analyzing and comparing the successes and failures of blue ocean projects across the globe that have sprung out of the movement they began nearly 30 years ago.
In a variety of sectors from business-to-customer and business-to-business, to public, nonprofit, and governments, Kim and Mauborgne developed a concise understanding of the process of new market creation and growth that unlocks people’s creativity as much as their confidence to act.
BLUE OCEAN SHIFT WILL SHOW YOU:
- WHY focusing on competing misses huge growth opportunities and HOW to expand your thinking on strategy beyond competing
- WHY thinking creative destruction and disruption as sources of innovation is limiting and HOW you can grow through nondisruptive creation
- HOW anyone in any organization can move from red to blue oceans with BLUE OCEAN SHIFT’s systematic five-step process—not just entrepreneurs
- WHY people’s confidence is essential to create and execute your growth strategy and HOW to build it
- WHY you should not build your growth strategy based on existing environmental and industry conditions and HOW you can shape them in your favor for growth.